- As low as $321/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Pink Lotus Penthouse, a beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom 2nd floor unit that is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. This chic and cavernous home offers a ideal blend of modern amenities and historic appeal. With its prime location, you'll have simple access to the city's best shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. This property is a Duplex, so there is also the ability to rent it as whole home.
☀️ 1 King Bedroom/ ensuite bathroom
☀️ 2 Queen Beds
☀️ Short walk to the finest eateries
The Pink Lotus includes one on-street parking pass for the Cannonborough Community.
Each of our vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests’ stay will be supplied the day prior to your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, our team would be happy to assist.
This trendy area is within an painless walk of Charleston's top attractions and a fast, two-block walk from the bustling Upper King District which includes award-winning eateries and stores. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Holey City Bagel, and Brown's Court Bakery.
The Pink Lotus Penthouse is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston, which makes it easy to walk or bicycle to any of our local attractions/eateries.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 2 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that this property does contain external security cameras at the driveway and entryways for your protection.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Finding the best value:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation home in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful Penthouse Condo Just Steps to King has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles