- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our 1980 Victorian offers you a really unique Charleston experience. We are on a peaceful street in an area of long standing historical importance. Just a few blocks from King Street, its an simple walk to some of the top eateries in all of downtown... Malagon, The Ordinary, Leons, Chubby Fish, Renzo, Chasing Sage, Malfi's, to name a few. We adore the walk-ability of the location!
Furthermore, this is our family home so you will really feel like a local as you settle in to the home and spend time on one of the many porches. The kitchen is entirely equipped for your use. There is a bathroom downstairs with laundry and a sizable bathroom with a stand-in shower, a 2nd shower/tub and toilet that can be divided into two spaces so that multiple guests can get ready at the same time. There is also an outdoor grille on the back porch for your use. The backyard is rather huge so if the kids are with you they'll have plenty of room to run around. There is a gate off the driveway that can be unlocked if you needed additional parking space. We can fit 3 cars in our driveway which is handsome!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Downtown Historic Victorian ~ 4 porches, parking & large backyard. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles