- As low as $575/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our 1980 Victorian offers you a really unique Charleston experience. We are on a peaceful street in an area of long standing historical importance. Just a few blocks from King Street, its an simple walk to some of the top eateries in all of downtown... Malagon, The Ordinary, Leons, Chubby Fish, Renzo, Chasing Sage, Malfi's, to name a few. We adore the walk-ability of the location!
Furthermore, this is our family home so you will really feel like a local as you settle in to the home and spend time on one of the many porches. The kitchen is entirely equipped for your use. There is a bathroom downstairs with laundry and a sizable bathroom with a stand-in shower, a 2nd shower/tub and toilet that can be divided into two spaces so that multiple guests can get ready at the same time. There is also an outdoor grille on the back porch for your use. The backyard is rather huge so if the kids are with you they'll have plenty of room to run around. There is a gate off the driveway that can be unlocked if you needed additional parking space. We can fit 3 cars in our driveway which is striking!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Downtown Historic Victorian ~ 4 porches, parking & large backyard. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
Ready to book Downtown Historic Victorian ~ 4 porches, parking & large backyard.?Book Online Get Information Call: