- As low as $220/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Feel the appeal of historic downtown Charleston in this luxury two-bedroom gem opening onto King Street. Each bedroom features an ensuite bathroom for your comfort and privacy. Appreciate the modern open floor plan, complete with a gourmet, completely equipped kitchen. Immerse yourself in luxury, just moments away from modren shopping (Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Apple, Billy Reid) and acclaimed dining options near King Street. Your memorable Charleston stay starts here.
Prior to arrival, guests will receive a detailed e-mail with property information including address, Wi-Fi access and door access codes.
Right in the heart of the Historic district, we're located just South of the Intersection of King and Society Street. Everything is in walking distance, including the College of Charleston campus, museums and carriage tours, dining, shopping and sightseeing are all within a few short blocks away in any direction of our location.
Aside from walking, pedicabs are another great way to get around the historic district from our location. They are able to pick you up right from our curb, just give them a fast call.
Other Things to Note:
An elevator is available in this location, so getting up and down the flights of stairs is very painless. Our rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
Interaction with Guests:
Our staff is available 7days a week from 8AM until 8PM. We can be reached at (843) 388-4374, or replying to our emails, where our team is always monitoring our dashboard to assist guests with any question or concern.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Gaillard Center and One Of A Kind are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Gibbes Museum of Art and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite - Steps to King Street has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles