- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi, with speed of 250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
- Hair dryer
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Unwind in this newly modernized calming, peaceful & private guest suite - you'll have everything you need to savor Charleston. Make yourself at home and help yourself to anything you may need! We are a pet-friendly stay, however we do have a pet fee for our stays. Please let us know if you intend on bringing your furry ones so we can accommodate! ????
This comfortable, private guest suite is NEWLY RENOVATED and only mins. from downtown Charleston and Folly Beach.
Savor a PRIVATE deck to relax on, appreciate a nice meal, or even get some work done. Guests will have their own private bathroom, laundry room, kitchenette, and high def tv to enjoy. A mini refrigerator with a freezer is available, as well as a microwave and Keurig coffee maker with complementary k-cups.
The bathroom shower has be completely refreshed with granite tile and guests can enjoy a calming shower with multi-color lighting options.
*We are a pet friendly place, but we do have a $75 pet fee*
Guests can access this unit through their own private, new constructed front porch and deck. A key will be included for guests in a lockbox. The code will be supplied to guests after they have booked.
Other things to note
Appreciate our location, just mins. from the beach and downtown. Amazing eateries and must see places are also supplied as suggestions in the suite.
** We also have a Captained Private boat charter available for fishing, afternoon or sunset cruises around the Charleston harbor ** special prices for guests staying with us! ⛵⛵⛵
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total pets
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing yourvacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Charming Private Suite Close to Beach & Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Washington Square - 3.6 miles