- As low as $303/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Superior Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be conveniently sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, magnificant state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our elegant city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02467
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- Start by having your family select trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Iris, Superior Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Superior Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: