- As low as $101/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 490 sq ft (45.5 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 490 square feet
Have an memorable beach vacation when you stay at this extraordinary one-bedroom, one-bathroom 1st floor condo that sits right alongside the shore! This condo is a part of the Sea Cabins Condominiums and features access to community amenities such as the enormous pool and private fishing pier, great for sunset walks and taking in the vistas of the Atlantic. When you stay in this property, you'll have all the amenities you could want for an intimate beach escape!
Walk in and to your right is the bedroom with a flat screen tv and queen sized bed. To the left in the hallway are two modest constructed in bunk beds, great for modest kids. Keep going and you'll find the living and kitchen area with stainless steel appliances and everything you'll need to make breakfast or pack a lunch for the beach! With four chairs at the eat-in kitchen, everybody can sit and appreciate meals. There is a couch and sizable chair to relax and watch tv after a long day of exploring the area! Step outside and there are patio chairs to sit and savor the ocean breeze.
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
- The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
- All units are 490 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
- 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
- Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
- Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
- The community pool is not heated and is usually open year round.
- No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
- No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
- This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
The benefits of this condo don't end at the doorstep! When you stay here, you'll be within walking distance of the heart of town, where you can find shopping, local eateries, and beach classics like ice cream stores, bicycle units, and beach gear units. This location is also within walking distance of local nightlife and oceanside bars. Combine all that with the fact this property is only a walk from the lifeguarded beach and county park, and you have a ideal Isle of Palms vacation rental!
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, nightly entertainment, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a 'starter set' of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath and dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are each 490 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- To book the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Oceanfront 1st Floor Condo!! Community Pool & Fishing Pier! In the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.