- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
This modern 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home is the ideal hideaway for a couple, modest family, or group of friends. The stylishly designed space is in the bustling and trendy Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of downtown Charleston.
Just a few blocks to fashionable King St
20 mins. from Charleston International Airport
20 mins. from local beaches
Permit Number: 01530
Welcome to your artistic haven! With room for up to six guests, this industrial-style guest home offers the ideal space for modest groups looking for a comfortable getaway during their stay in Charleston.
Step into the cavernous open living, dining and kitchen space with its polished concrete floors, Scandinavian-influenced furnishings, and bright artwork. The living area includes comfortable seating and a huge intelligent TV. The completely equipped kitchen is available for any cooking needs and the dining table seats four. Additional counter seating for two is available at the modest kitchen island.
The home’s first bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, while the second bedroom includes two full-sized beds. The shared bathroom is off the living area and includes a single vanity, beautiful tiling detail and walk in shower.
Outside, a brick patio is the ideal place to relax and have a good time with friends on one of Charleston’s many temperate nights.
This home is in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood with gorgeous eateries and shopping just outside your doorstep.
One parking space is available for guest use during your stay in a shared driveway. Please let us know in advance if you do need parking so we can coordinate with our other guests.
You will have access to the entire unit
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very popular King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Other Things to Note:
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
Interaction with Guests:
Give us a call happy to help
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this guesthouse is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Charming 2BR with Artistic Details and Parking! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles