- As low as $233/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Permit Number: 03880
The Space: Our cavernous 2nd floor condo, ‘The Honeydew’, is ideal for groups of 4 with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath. Located on Broad Street.
Accessed by a shared entrance/exit, and up (interior) stairs, The Honeydew features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for modest groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Bedrooms are located on the first level (floor 2 in building), with one full bathroom. A fusion of Charleston’s history and modern luxury, there are original hardwoods throughout, elegant high ceilings, original chandelier, handsome molding, and fireplace with original masonry. The bathroom has been refreshed with Carerra granite and a enormous walk in shower with luxury linens. The Master Bedroom features a king size bed with luxury linens and handsome tall windows overlooking Broad Street. The comfortable second bedroom features a queen size bed with luxury linens. The partial kitchenette has a granite countertop, stainless steel mini refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, Keurig coffee maker and drip style coffee maker, sink and dishes/silverware for 6. The kitchenette opens up to the living room with cozy seating area and flat screen TV with cable and complimentary WiFi. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay.
Please note the fireplace is inoperable.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd floor of this home and will have all the essentials you would need during your stay. We provide one (1) off-street parking spot.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side bags allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to South of Broad!
Steps from the water, the Battery, and downtown. Prime South of Broad location. Savor a peaceful calming weekend in the best part of Charleston or go discover the city. This is a unique opportunity to stay "South of Broad", the most impressive area in Charleston. Right near the battery, the water, a grocery store and gorgeous eateries. All within walking distance.
The bulk of the city's finest eateries are all within walking distance of this neighborhood, however here are a few of our local favorites; Normandy Farms Bakery, Oak Steakhouse, Blind Tiger Pub, The Establishment, Husk, Eli's Table, Pearlz Oyster Bar, The Rooftop at The Vendue, Baker's Bar, One Broad Street, Gaulart & Maliclet's Fast and French, and many more.
The close by French Quarter neighborhood is another very distinct part of Charleston that you won’t want to miss. Its cobblestone roads and gas lamps will take you back in time to the city’s colonial era. The sizable art community here showcases local artists and features an Art Walk four times a year.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon and Pink House Gallery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- Start by having your group commit to date ranges and a budget.
- On Broad Street! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.1 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.3 miles