- As low as $692/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
This property is part of our 'Spring Island' Collection, a gathering of restored historic homes designed as a Boutique Hotel, all aligned around a shared pool & pool deck. Conveniences include alluring gardens, a dog run for pups, ample parking & grounds shared by Town & Island guests. Unwind at the pool or walk to the City's countless attractions. 'The Dewees' located on the first floor has 3 BR & 4 bathrooms.
Totally Restored Historic Charleston Home In The Heart of Downtown Charleston. 'The Dewees' is located on the 1st floor & has 3 BR's & 4 bathrooms. 2 flex rooms have King beds, but can be converted to 2 twin beds upon request. 1 of these flex rooms also has a twin day bed. The 3rd BR has a King bed. All bedrooms have private ensuite spa bathrooms. The living room has a memory foam Restoration Hardware queen sleeper couch, with a full powder room off the living room. The unit sleeps nine total guests very comfortably. The home also offers a handsome private porch for calming in the evenings. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston & walkable to all the area offers. Two private assigned parking spots per unit. The pool area is shared by Town & Island guests.
For early check in/late check out we offer a suitcases locker to store your bags to go exploring or use the pool (sorry no public bathroom).
Luggage locker found in modest home behind pool.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a striking, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors appreciate a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Walking distance to everything Charleston has to offer.
Holy spokes; Bicycle share hub at 125 1/2 Spring Street, Charleston
Pedicab: For personal pedicab experience
Other Things to Note:
Parking area is accessed through 141 Spring Street
Assigned parking spots are #4 and #5
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property manager Marielena, Zack or Anastasia available.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Boutique Hotel Home w/ Pool 'The Dewees' has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles