- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Security system
- Shared bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
8 Kracke A - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This impressive Charleston getaway is waiting to make your vacation dreams come true with handsome floors, comfortable furnishings, and an magnificant location! Spread out in the living room to watch your favorite shows on the flatscreen TV while appreciating a delicious meal prepared in the full kitchen, where you'll have all the equipment and space you need to turn out something fabulous. You'll have two bedrooms, each with queen-size beds, and a shared bathroom with a walk-in shower.
What's close by:
You'll have eateries like R. Kitchen, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and Barsa Tapas Parlor & Bar all within walking distance of the home, anytime you need a break from the kitchen. Head two miles south to visit the 200-year-old Historic Charleston City Market, with local vendors and attractions that you are going to adore.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
MInimum Stay for this property is 30 days
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Security camera details: Please note that there are active security cameras installed outside the home, but none inside of the home.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning and picking your Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your group decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Amazing 30-Day Rental Home w/Free WiFi, Private Washer/Dryer, and Full Kitchen has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles