- As low as $158/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Live like a local while in Charleston in this unique home! You will be amazed at what all is found within this bungalow next to the main home constructed in 1895. Quaint & ideal for your stay. Unwind after a full day of sightseeing in your private Charleston patio.
♥ 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom | 1 Queen bed + Roll up bed
♥ Charleston Style Patio
♥ Simple Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 99)
★ Bedrooms + Living Area include TV w/ Netflix
★ Outdoor courtyard/dining space
★ Off-street parking
★ Bikes Included!
→ Bedroom: Queen Bed (Sleeps 2)
→Additional linens: Couch w/ roll up bed (Sleeps 1)
Entire home + outdoor space + parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Baguette Magic, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a 1 block walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03929
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Gibbes Museum of Art. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best vacation home:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Adorable Guesthouse - Bikes + Parking! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles