- As low as $510/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1235 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Wild Dunes has it all, from the impressive beaches to world-class golf to exceptional natural beauty. There is no place better to spend your next vacation than Seagrove Villas! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath refreshed villa offers ocean vistas from both levels and is only steps away from the community pool.
The Seagrove community of well maintained condominiums, lush greenery, and community pool is centrally located within walking distance of the Grandiose Pavilion, Conference Center, Villages, and Wild Dunes stores and eateries. In addition to location, this extraordinary villa has been completely updated. From the brand new kitchen, to the new sleeper couch, to the new king bed, everything speaks luxury.
Upon entering the villa you are greeted by the modern kitchen which includes bespoke cabinetry, quartz countertops, modren stainless steel appliances, and designer lighting. The huge work area and bar provides seating with four new bar stools.The kitchen is equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, blender, and all the cookware and serving pieces needed for a gourmet meal.
The main level of this townhouse features an open living area with vistas of the pool, palm trees, and the Atlantic ocean. There is comfortable seating, a 50" flat screen T.V., and a new sleeper couch. The dining table tucked under the floating stairs seats four. The guest bedroom and common area bath are also on this floor. This bedroom has a king bed and a 40" TV.
Upstairs is the master getaway. Here you will find a new king size bed, comfortable sitting area for reading, a 42" flat screen TV, enormous bespoke walk-in closet, and spectacular ocean vistas. The updated master bath has elegant tile work in the shower and granite vanity.
For added convenience, this villa offers a washer and dryer, WiFi, and covered parking for 2 cars. Plus, you can conveniently access the pool and beach from the back balcony. What more could you ask for...
Pool Access: Seagrove Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Just A Few Steps Away
View: Ocean And Pool Vistas
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story (30 Steps To Front Door) No Elevator
Square Footage: 1235
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bath, 42" TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bath, 40" TV, First Floor
Couch: Queen Sleeper
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Covered Spots
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner #511304
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. GORGEOUS Ocean View Seagrove Villa- Right Next to Resort Center! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book GORGEOUS Ocean View Seagrove Villa- Right Next to Resort Center!?Book Online Get Information Call: