- As low as $292/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1235 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1235 square feet
Wild Dunes has it all, from the handsome beaches to world-class golf to exceptional natural beauty. There is no place better to spend your next vacation than Seagrove Villas! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath refreshed villa offers ocean vistas from both levels and is only steps away from the community pool.
The Seagrove community of well maintained condominiums, lush greenery, and community pool is centrally located within walking distance of the Grandiose Pavilion, Conference Center, Villages, and Wild Dunes stores and eateries. In addition to location, this spectacular villa has been completely modernized. From the brand new kitchen, to the new sleeper couch, to the new king bed, everything speaks luxury.
Upon entering the villa you are greeted by the modern kitchen which includes bespoke cabinetry, quartz countertops, modren stainless steel appliances, and designer lighting. The huge work area and bar provides seating with four new bar stools.The kitchen is equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, blender, and all the cookware and serving pieces needed for a gourmet meal.
The main level of this townhouse features an open living area with vistas of the pool, palm trees, and the Atlantic ocean. There is comfortable seating, a 50" flat screen TV, and a new sleeper couch. The dining table tucked under the floating stairs seats four. The guest bedroom and common area bath are also on this floor. This bedroom has a king bed and a 40" TV.
Upstairs is the master getaway. Here you will find a new king size bed, comfortable sitting area for reading, a 42" flat screen T.V., enormous bespoke walk-in closet, and striking ocean vistas. The updated master bath has gorgeous tile work in the shower and granite vanity.
For added convenience, this villa offers a washer and dryer, WiFi, and covered parking for 2 cars. Plus, you can effortlessly access the pool and beach from the back balcony. What more could you ask for...
Pool Access: Seagrove Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Just A Few Steps Away
View: Ocean And Pool Vistas
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story (30 Steps To Front Door) No Elevator
Square Footage: 1235
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bath, 42" TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bath, 40" TV, First Floor
Couch: Queen Sleeper
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Covered Spots
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner #511304
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to choose and book the right Charleston area rental home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. GORGEOUS Ocean View Seagrove Villa- Right Next to Resort Center! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If not, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.