- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 BR/3 BA Luxury Suite (Downstairs of Charleston Style Duplex)
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 1 Block to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #3: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Common Area: Queen Airbed (per request)
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs suite of duplex and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04283
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Charleston area vacation home:
- To start, have your family select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. ? THE INNS ? Amazing 3BR/3BA Suite Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for your stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles