- As low as $173/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 BR/3 BA Luxury Suite (Downstairs of Charleston Style Duplex)
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 1 Block to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #3: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Additional Linens: Queen Pullout Bed
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs suite of duplex and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Amazing 3BR/3BA Suite Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles