- As low as $231/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 904 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 904 square feet
Secluded space on the water on James Island. Freshly constructed space with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Down stairs unit with lavish waterfront vistas. Come appreciate the spectacular sunrises and sunsets while looking over Clarks Sound towards Folly Beach. Deep in the heart of James Island yet just a few mins. from James Island Youth Soccer Club and only 15min to both downtown and Folly Beach.
This unit is attached to a family home however it has its own entrance and is completely enclosed with its own space. There is another unit upstairs that can also be rented for those with bigger groups.
Animals - allowed
Arrival between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 late arrival fee.
Departure between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 early departure fee.
Contact property manager
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach, while American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Waterfront Gem in the heart of James Island! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.7 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 3.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.8 miles
- Washington Square - 3.9 miles