- As low as $159/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (92.9 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This freshly refreshed townhouse is located in the heart of West Ashley amidst a nice peaceful neighborhood.
As you enter you will find a living room with a beautiful fireplace, intelligent TV, and a comfortable couch. A full kitchen, washer/dryer, backyard, and parking for 2 are there for your convenience.
You are conveniently located to Downtown, Tanger Outlets, Airport, Historic District, and Folly Beach. Guest access
There are 2 beds (each one can fit 2 people) and super cozy couch (can fit 2 people as well).
The neighborhood is peaceful and has numerous supermarkets close by.
There is plenty of on-street parking and 2 spots on the property.
Animals are allowed.
We do require:
- pet fee: just indicated that you will bring the pet with you, while doing a booking and fee will be added to you total;
- please lay blanket if family pets get on furnishings;
- if your dog sheds like crazy, please give a courtesy sweep;
- please scoop the poop;
- inform us of size/quantity;
-please respect noise levels;
IMPORTANT: This listing is pet friendly so IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIES TO ANIMALS, please message us before booking to ascertain if that will be a problem. While I won't be available in person, I am just a short phone call/text message away. Please reach out if you need something, I would be happy to assist! Do not hesitate to ask breakfast/lunch/dinner recommendation! We do have ringdorbell camera and 2 cameras on backyard. It is only for your safety. There is plenty of parking outside of the townhouse, you can effortlessly fit 3 cars. Uber or Lyft are available should you choose to leave the car parked.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center and Citadel Mall. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Splash Zone Waterpark are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
How to find the best rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To find the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- To start, have your family commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Cozy Townhouse in heart of West Ashley has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 4.2 miles