- As low as $419/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 900 square feet
This unit is the second floor of a 2 story home, with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Recently refreshed and completely furnished. It has a private furnished porch, as well. Parking is complimentary for 1 car, with a private driveway and parking area in the rear of the home.
This 2nd floor 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom suite was professionally designed and modernized down to the studs in 2019 and acquired in November 2022 under the King Street Collection. It contains a entirely-equipped kitchen with handsome stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and all of the dishes and glasses you'll need as well as pots and pans and other items you may need should you decide to prepare at home. The living room has a dining table which can comfortably seat 4-6 guests for dinner or a card game, a queen-sized pullout couch and mounted flat screen TV. This 1st level suite's bedrooms have one king bed and three queen beds, each with luxury linens and mounted flat-screen TVs. The four full bathrooms feature bespoke tile, stall showers, luxury towels and hotel toiletries. This suite also includes a fabulous porch with seating and a private, fenced backyard. The private driveway fits up to 3 cars (for both suites, so please be aware you'll be sharing parking with the ground-floor suite). The suite is only two blocks to King Street! Guests appreciate complimentary linens, towels, toiletries, TP, paper towels, coffee maker and coffee supplies, Cable & WiFi, and painless keypad check-in and check-out as with all of our CVP properties! We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival. ⭐️ Private driveway with space for 1 car
Cannonborough neighborhood. Walking distance to all of the shopping and eating establishments on King Street. This home is just 2 blocks from King and Cannon Street intersection
The DASH trolley is complimentary to ride and runs only 2 blocks away on King Street. ⭐️Pedi-cabs are another great way of getting around the Historic District⭐️ Telephone ahead and they can pick you up from the home, for events of 2-10 (or more).
Other Things to Note:
Just 2 blocks from King Street, this location is great for shopping, eating, museums and historic sites. Everything is in walking distance in the Historic district of Charleston.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. The Ashley Suite - Just 2 blocks from Upper King! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles