- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, amazing state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
- City of Charleston Operational Permit (OP2023-03592)
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the rightrental home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles