- As low as $216/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 829 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 829 square feet
11B Mariner's Walk – Coastal Retreat
Linens: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Couch
Your ideal beach vacation awaits at 11 B Mariner's Walk, “Coastal Retreat”! Savor this newly refreshed, attractively decorated villa, offering an airy floor plan and an magnificant ocean view! The enormous private porch has direct beach access to the wide sandy Isle of Palms beach making this the ideal “Coastal Retreat”. No elevators and no walking around a building to get to the ocean. You and your family can run in and out to the beach with no effort to grab a snack, a cold drink or a new magazine as you spend hour after hour in heaven. The porch is also ideal for morning coffee, calming with a good book or appreciating a glass of wine while watching the waves roll in.
The living area of 11 B Mariner's Walk features comfortable furnishings with elegant floors and freshly installed shiplap, presenting the look and feel of a classic beach home. The kitchen is well equipped with coastal blue island cabinetry, and pendant lights over the bar area. The roomy master bedroom is located upstairs and offers vistas of both the Mariner's Walk swimming pool complex as well as the ocean! It features a king bed. Additional linens is offered in the living area with a sleeper couch.
Additional features of 11 B Mariner's Walk include the following:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 11 B Mariner's Walk.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Assigned parking for one car. Unassigned parking for additional car.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
11 B Mariner's Walk is a short walk from the Links Golf Course, which features a restaurant in the Pro-shop. The Sand and Sea Day Spa and multiple additional eateries are also short walk away. Bicycle paths are a fun way to discover the Wild Dunes and the Isle of Palms. 11 B Mariner's Walk makes bicycle units simple to coordinate with your $250 beach gear credit.
Ideally located, 11 B Mariner's Walk is on the Isle of Palms making it an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7 miles) features Fort Moultrie and magnificent dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (9 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (18 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
With its ideal location, unbelievable vistas and comfortable furnishings, 11 B Mariner's Walk is an impressive choice for your family Island vacation!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and picking the rightrental home:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Coastal Retreat - Pristine Oceanfront Condo w/ Unmatched Views! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.