- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This Clean, cavernous bungalow is conveniently located halfway between historic downtown Charleston, and Folly Beach. Located in a peaceful and safe neighborhood...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
About the Area
This cottage is located in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District. Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies for getting the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Pet Friendly Cozy Cottage on James Island has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.6 miles
- City Market - 3.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Pet Friendly Cozy Cottage on James Island?Book Online Get Information Call: