- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This Clean, cavernous bungalow is conveniently located halfway between historic downtown Charleston, and Folly Beach. Located in a peaceful and safe neighborhood...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
About the Area
This cottage is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your family agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Pet Friendly Cozy Cottage on James Island has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.6 miles