- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
The sights and sounds from the Heart of the French Quarter! Windows, Windows Windows! Watch the East Bay promenade while sipping your coffee, or wine. Short walk to Rainbow Row, White Point Gardens, History, Great Eateries, Waterfront Park, Shopping, Art galleries, Theaters... Supplied dedicated private parking spot, washer drier, secured building access, elevator, two shared foyers. Modern furnishings, two king beds and a fold out. Rent includes utilities, Internet and Cable. Minimum 1 month rental per city regulations
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Pink House Gallery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Open and Airy the Heart of French Quarter. Park your car and Walk has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles