- As low as $362/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2352 sq ft (219 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2352 square feet
Linens: 2 Kings, 2 Twins
Baths: 3 Full
1408 Ocean Club invites you to savor a marvelous beach vacation in one of the biggest condominiums in Wild Dunes. 1408 Ocean Club is highlighted with extraordinary vistas of the Atlantic Ocean as well as it overlooks the completely new Ocean Club Swimming Complex. The swimming pool at Ocean Club features a zero-entry pool, kids water feature, plus a hot tub. In addition, the Ocean Club Swimming Complex features a sizable grilling station. 1408 Ocean Club has everything your family is looking for in marvelous beach vacation.
The roomy floor plan of 1408 Ocean Club offers a enormous living and dining area giving you a casual and roomy ambiance. The well-outfitted kitchen overlooks the breakfast bar, dining area and living area. The dining room table seats six comfortably and could accommodate eight.
1408 Ocean Club has three cavernous bedrooms each with all new linens and direct access to a full bathroom. The master bedroom has a king bed. It also offers access to the huge deck. The second bedroom has a king bed with a private bath. The third bedroom has two twin-size beds and a private bath. All bedrooms are charmingly decorated and outfitted with high quality cotton linens and each bathroom comes with 4 sets of plush towels.
Additional features of 1408 Ocean Club include the following:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 1408 Ocean Club.
• Text and e-mail status updates of 1408 Ocean Club on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer in a huge laundry room.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
1408 Ocean Club is a short walk from the celebrated Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, which features Huey's Restaurant in the Pro Shop. The highly regarded Harbor Golf Course, Sand and Sea Day Spa and multiple eateries are a fast bicycle ride away. Bicycle paths are a fun way to discover the Wild Dunes and the Isle of Palms. 1408 Ocean Club makes bicycle units simple to coordinate with your $250 beach gear credit.
Ideally located, 1408 Ocean Club is on the Isle of Palms making it an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (4.4 miles) features Fort Moultrie and excellent dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (5.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (14.2 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
With its ideal location and unbelievable vistas, 1408 Ocean Club is the outstanding destination for your next Isle of Palms Vacation!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and pick your prefectrental home:
- First, have your group decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. New Listing! 4th Floor Ocean Club w/ Amazing Views! 3BR Condo & $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is right for your group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.