About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2352 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 Kings, 2 Twins
Baths: 3 Full
Ocean Club One Building will be undergoing a roof replacement project starting August 2022 until Spring 2023. The building will remain open during the project, which will start on the north end (12 Stack) working towards the south side (1 stack). It is estimated that it will take two weeks per stack to complete.
1408 Ocean Club invites you to appreciate a marvelous beach vacation in one of the biggest condominiums in Wild Dunes. 1408 Ocean Club is highlighted with spectacular vistas of the Atlantic Ocean as well as it overlooks the completely new Ocean Club Swimming Complex. The swimming pool at Ocean Club features a zero-entry pool, kids water feature, plus a hot tub. In addition, the Ocean Club Swimming Complex features a sizable grilling station. 1408 Ocean Club has everything your family is looking for in marvelous beach vacation.
The roomy floor plan of 1408 Ocean Club offers a enormous living and dining area giving you a casual and roomy ambiance. The well-supplied kitchen overlooks the breakfast bar, dining area and living area. The dining room table seats six comfortably and could accommodate eight.
1408 Ocean Club has three cavernous bedrooms each with all new linens and direct access to a full bathroom. The master bedroom has a king bed. It also offers access to the huge deck. The second bedroom has a king bed with a private bath. The third bedroom has two twin-size beds and a private bath. All bedrooms are gorgeously decorated and outfitted with high quality cotton linens and each bathroom comes with 4 sets of plush towels.
Additional features of 1408 Ocean Club include the following:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 1408 Ocean Club.
• Text and e-mail status updates of 1408 Ocean Club on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer in a huge laundry room.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
1408 Ocean Club is a short walk from the celebrated Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, which features Huey's Restaurant in the Pro Shop. The highly regarded Harbor Golf Course, Sand and Sea Day Spa and numerous eateries are a fast bicycle ride away. Bicycle paths are a fun way to discover the Wild Dunes and the Isle of Palms. 1408 Ocean Club makes bicycle units simple to coordinate with your $250 beach gear credit.
Ideally located, 1408 Ocean Club is on the Isle of Palms making it an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (4.4 miles) features Fort Moultrie and phenomenal dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (5.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (14.2 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
With its ideal location and unbelievable vistas, 1408 Ocean Club is the incredible destination for your next Isle of Palms Vacation!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the best rental:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. New Listing! 4th Floor Ocean Club w/ Amazing Views! 3BR Condo & $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.