- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1268 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1268 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 1 Queen
Baths: 2 Bath
Why keep dreaming of the ideal island vacation, when you can experience it firsthand at 401 Yacht Harbor at Wild Dunes. This phenomenal, two-bedroom, two bath vacation destination is in one of only two condominium properties located on Morgan's Creek. Yacht Harbor Condominiums are unique, featuring a huge screen porch, handsome vistas of the marina, exclusive swimming pool on Morgan's Creek, and a fast walk to the Isle of Palms Marina where your family will find two impressive eateries, kayak tours/units, boat units, and our favorite the Barrier Island Eco Tour. If you are heading to the beach, it is an simple bicycle ride along paved paths lined with ancient oaks.
401 Yacht Harbor is well-appointed and is the ideal vacation hideaway. The floor plan is light-filled and open spaces with nice details, such as wood floors, granite counters, and stainless appliances.
A dining area adjoins the living room and kitchen with glass doors opening to the private screen porch--a great set-up for your family to gather after a fun beach day. The enormous master bedroom, featuring a king bed, also accesses the screen porch and has a private bath. The guest bedroom is also roomy. It features a queen bed and has a private bath.
Wild Dunes is only 15 miles from Historic Charleston, which is ideal for appreciating afternoon tours or one of the many world-famed dining options. Make that dream come true by making a reservation today for 401 Yacht Harbor!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 401 Yacht Harbor.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside by AvantStay swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 401 Yacht Harbor is on the Isle of Palms making it an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (2.2 miles) features Fort Moultrie and marvelous dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (4.2 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (12.4 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes, and gardens.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Yacht Harbor Court, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. New Listing - Yacht Harbor on Morgan Creek w/ pool access & $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.