- As low as $220/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Feel the appeal of historic downtown Charleston in this luxury two-bedroom gem opening onto King Street. Each bedroom features an ensuite bathroom for your comfort and privacy. Appreciate the modern open floor plan, complete with a gourmet, completely equipped kitchen. Immerse yourself in luxury, just moments away from modren shopping (Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Apple, Billy Reid) and acclaimed dining options near King Street. Your memorable Charleston stay starts here.
Prior to arrival, guests will receive a detailed e-mail with property information including address, Wi-Fi access and door access codes.
Right in the heart of the Historic district, we're located just South of the Intersection of King and Society Street. Everything is in walking distance, including the College of Charleston campus, museums and carriage tours, dining, shopping and sightseeing are all within a few short blocks away in any direction of our location.
Aside from walking, pedicabs are another great way to get around the historic district from our location. They are able to pick you up right from our curb, just give them a fast call.
Other Things to Note:
An elevator is available in this location, so getting up and down the flights of stairs is very painless. Our rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
Interaction with Guests:
Our staff is available 7days a week from 8AM until 8PM. We can be reached at (843) 388-4374, or replying to our emails, where our team is always monitoring our dashboard to assist guests with any question or concern.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Gibbes Museum of Art and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- To find the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your family decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite - Steps to King Street has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles