- As low as $3,854/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**2204 Palm Blvd is Presented by Exclusive Properties Vacation Rental Agency on Isle of Palms**
Ask us about our Spring discounts!
'Avonlea' -2204 Palm Blvd,is a handsome bespoke constructed five bedroom, six and a half bath, oceanfront home. The home has everything you need for your next vacation. Appreciate the shining pool (heatable for a fee) or take a fast walk down the private board walk to the ocean.
- 4,435 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Ocean Front
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable with a fee)
- Multiple decks
- Screened in porch
- Back Yard
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, (2) en suite full baths – (1) Stand up shower (2) Garden tub and stand up shower- TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath - Stand up shower- TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath - Stand up shower- TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath - Stand up shower- Porch Access, TV
- Bedroom 5: Bunk Bed T/Double, en suite full bath - Tub/Shower combo- Porch Access, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. ????Oceanfront! 2204 Palm~ Newly renovated, elevator, pool, hot tub has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.2 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.9 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.9 miles
Ready to book ????Oceanfront! 2204 Palm~ Newly renovated, elevator, pool, hot tub?Book Online Get Information Call: