About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after February 18, 2021.
Deluxe Ocean Front Condo in Summer House with gorgeous Ocean Front vistas from the living room, master bedroom and well-appointed deck. Unit 505 is a completely remodeled condo from which to appreciate the historic city, fine eateries and coastal appeal of Charleston. Guests will find gleaming wood floors, tasteful decorations and comfortable furnishings, that create a fabulous beachfront getaway. In addition, Summerhouse is located on one of the best sections of the beach yet has a private pool with poolside restroom.
The master bathroom was freshly modernized! Appreciate the handsome new shower after a long day at the beach, mounted TV has Xfinity cable. The living room also has new furnishings to better savor the beautiful ocean vistas.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, comfortable linens with quality bed and bath linens. The Bedrooms also have room darkening curtains or shades. The sizable table and well-outfitted kitchen will facilitate preparation and enjoyment of all meals. A high chair and umbrella stroller is also available for young kids.
To relax, the living area is well appointed for watching your favorite entertainment on the sizable Intelligent TV. Or step onto the balcony to sit and savor the rhythm of the waves. The North East facing balcony also provides a shady getaway during the warmth of the afternoon.
Comfortably sleeps six: King in MBR; Queen, twin daybed and twin chair-bed (which can be moved to MBR) in 2nd BR. The queen bedroom has a modest TV with Xfinity cable. Additional amenities include wireless internet plus a new washer and dryer.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
Rents on a 7-nighttime minimum, Saturday-to-Saturday schedule, during peak seasons; otherwise requires a 3-nighttime minimum. This unit is Non-Smoking and no family pets are allowed. Telephone to inquire about off-season discounts and repeat visitor benefits on weekly units. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by having your group choose date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Multi Room Panoramic Oceanfront Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.