- As low as $437/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Deluxe Ocean Front Condo in Summer House with impressive Ocean Front vistas from the living room, master bedroom and well-appointed deck. Unit 505 is a completely refreshed condo from which to appreciate the historic city, fine eateries and coastal appeal of Charleston. Guests will find gleaming wood floors, tasteful decorations and comfortable furnishings, that create a excellent beachfront getaway. In addition, Summerhouse is located on one of the best sections of the beach yet has a private pool with poolside restroom.
The master bathroom was newly remodeled! Appreciate the handsome new shower after a long day at the beach, mounted TV has Xfinity cable. The living room also has new furnishings to better savor the beautiful ocean vistas. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, comfortable linens with quality bed and bath linens. The Bedrooms also have room darkening curtains or shades. The sizable table and well-outfitted kitchen will facilitate preparation and enjoyment of all meals. A high chair and umbrella stroller is also available for young kids.
To relax, the living area is well appointed for watching your favorite entertainment on the enormous Intelligent TV. Or step onto the balcony to sit and savor the rhythm of the waves. The North East facing balcony also provides a shady getaway during the warmth of the afternoon.
Comfortably sleeps six: King in MBR; Queen, twin daybed and twin chair-bed (which can be moved to MBR) in 2nd BR. The queen bedroom has a modest TV with Xfinity cable. Additional amenities include wireless internet plus a new washer and dryer.
High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
Rents on a 7-nighttime minimum, Saturday-to-Saturday schedule, during peak seasons; otherwise requires a 3-nighttime minimum. This unit is Non-Smoking and no family pets are allowed. Telephone to inquire about off-season discounts and repeat visitor benefits on weekly units. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by having your group select date ranges and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Multi Room Panoramic Oceanfront Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.