- As low as $65/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This newly refreshed second floor apartment offers a bright, cheerful getaway in the Avondale area of Charleston.
The apartment is complete with a full kitchen, living area, intelligent tv, WiFi, and sleeping for four in two bedrooms. The facility has a swimming pool, grilling area, and laundry onsite.
The attractions of Downtown Charleston are a short drive, or Uber away. The apartment is centrally located so getting to other area attractions; Beaches, Plantations, and Historical sites is straightforward. The Avondale area is it’s own center of unique shopping, dining, and nightlife for the occasions one may not want to venture far after a long day.
The apartment is in a residential facility so respect of the neighbors is required as is adherence to the community rules. Area regulations allow one rental every 90 days which provides some flexibility in the length of rental.
About the Area
This condo is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Ashley Landing Shopping Center and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Booking in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing and booking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by having your family choose the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Minutes to Downtown 2br Apartment
90 Night Minimum has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 1.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.5 miles
- Marion Square - 2.5 miles