- As low as $163/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 980 sq ft (91.0 sq m)
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 980 square feet
Introducing Your Ideal Charleston Getaway!
Located in the heart of Charleston's vibrant Avondale neighborhood, our striking 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation property invites you to experience the very best of the Holy City. Boasting a tasteful and comfortable interior, private entry, and an inviting covered patio with privacy curtains, your stay here promises relaxation and convenience like no other.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by the warmth of this meticulously furnished haven. The living spaces are thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind, offering a cozy ambiance for unwinding after a day of exploring the historic streets of Charleston. Whether you're calming in the living room or appreciating a meal at the dining table, you'll feel right at home.
This getaway features a great kitchen, entirely equipped with all the silverware and appliances you need for your culinary adventures. Prepare gourmet meals with ease, savoring the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed cuisine. Don't forget to discover the local markets and bring back fresh ingredients to make your stay even more memorable.
After a day of culinary delights, retire to the well-appointed bedrooms. Sink into plush, cozy beds that guarantee a restful nighttime's sleep. You'll wake up rejuvenated and ready to discover all that Charleston has to offer.
One of the property's standout features is its prime location. Within walking distance, you'll discover a culinary haven with a variety of eateries and bars, including favorites like Triangle, Mellow Mushroom, Roost, Pearlz, Avondale Wine & Cheese, Oak Barrel Tavern, and High Falutin Coffee. The Avondale area offers a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere, making it a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
For those looking to discover the broader Charleston area, you're in luck. You're just 5 mins. away from the historic appeal of Downtown Charleston, as well as MUSC, the College of Charleston, Charles Towne Landing, and historic plantations. Shoppers will delight in the proximity to Tanger Outlets, while travelers will appreciate the convenience of being just 10 mins. from the airport.
And, of course, Charleston's impressive beaches are within simple reach. In just 15 mins., you can be soaking up the sun at Folly Beach, strolling along Sullivan's Island, or enjoying the pristine shores of Isle of Palms.
Your ideal Charleston vacation starts here! Book now to secure your dates at this excellent vacation property and experience the magic of the Lowcountry in style and comfort.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, windsurfing and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Find your best deal:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your family select dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Magnolia Place at Avondale has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- The Citadel - 1.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.0 miles
- City Marina - 2.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.2 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.9 miles
- Marion Square - 3.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.0 miles