- As low as $173/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1428 sq ft (133 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1428 square feet
This light-filled home features an all-on-one level layout plus an broad balcony for indoor/outdoor living. With its great location in Charleston's fashionable Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, THE EDISON has 2 BEDROOMS/2.5 BATHS overlooking an chic courtyard fountain and showcases photogenic vistas of Dereef Park. Accessed by its own entrance/exit, this condo SLEEPS 4 GUESTS and features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for a couple or a family needing additional room for remote work or online learning. The entry to this home starts in a secure, shared lobby and the private elevator opens directly into the entry of this 2nd floor condo. The open living space, with ample seating and a SMART TV, offers the ideal space to savor a calming evening, plus adjacent dining room, powder room, and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and plenty of counter space for all your cooking needs, all combine to create a striking hideaway that makes this the ideal home away from home. With an fashonable Juliet balcony off the living room and multiple French doors leading to the expansive balcony from the dining room, kitchen, and owner's suite, you're sure to start your day curled up with a cup of coffee in the outdoor seating area. The owner's suite, with upsized ensuite bathroom, double vanities and walk-in shower, includes a KING BED and ample closest space. The second bedroom includes a KING BED and an ensuite bathroom. All of the beds feature white linens and linens delivering a hotel-like stay as you call this place your home. There is a full-sized stack washer/dryer conveniently located in the hallway near the bedrooms. Tucked along the tree-lined street in one of Charleston's most beautiful neighborhoods, THE EDISON is a peaceful sanctuary in the heart of downtown Charleston.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
The Edison includes one dedicated, covered parking spot.
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Two umbrellas are supplied for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Quiet Sanctuary, Light-filled & Spacious Condo has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If not, reach out to the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles