- As low as $210/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1428 sq ft (133 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1428 square feet
The health and well-being of our guests is our top priority and we have implemented strict cleaning and disinfecting protocol in all of our properties to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19. Our professional cleaning teams have deployed enhanced cleaning procedures that are in-line with the World Health Organization, the CDC, and the South Carolina Department for Health and Environmental Control.
Our housekeeping staff are using disinfectants that are EPA-registered as “approved for use against COVID-19”. Our team is well-versed and trained on effective disinfecting, including proper application processes and thoroughly disinfecting all hard surfaces, spending additional time focusing efforts on cleaning and disinfecting “high-touch” contact points including but not limited to: doorknobs, locks, thermostats, light switches, fan pulls, stair railings, remotes, wardrobe & cabinet handles, and toilets.
Additionally, our cleaners are washing their hands frequently and donning new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as they move between each property.
Upon request, Luxury Simplified Retreats is happy to provide disposable face masks to guests.
Two umbrellas are supplied for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
This light-filled home features an all-on-one level layout plus an broad balcony for indoor/outdoor living. With its great location in Charleston's trendy Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, THE EDISON has 2 BEDROOMS/2.5 BATHS overlooking an fashonable courtyard fountain and showcases photogenic vistas of Dereef Park. Accessed by its own entrance/exit, this condo SLEEPS 4 GUESTS and features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for a couple or a family needing additional room for remote work or online learning. The entry to this home starts in a secure, shared lobby and the private elevator opens directly into the entry of this 2nd floor condo. The open living space, with ample seating and a SMART TV, offers the ideal space to appreciate a calming evening, plus adjacent dining room, powder room, and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and plenty of counter space for all your cooking needs, all combine to create a striking hideaway that makes this the ideal home away from home. With an chic Juliet balcony off the living room and multiple French doors leading to the expansive balcony from the dining room, kitchen, and owner's suite, you're sure to start your day curled up with a cup of coffee in the outdoor seating area. The owner's suite, with upsized ensuite bathroom, double vanities and walk-in shower, includes a KING BED and ample closest space. The second bedroom includes a KING BED and an ensuite bathroom. All of the beds feature white linens and linens delivering a hotel-like stay as you call this place your home. There is a full-sized stack washer/dryer conveniently located in the hallway near the bedrooms. Tucked along the tree-lined street in one of Charleston's most beautiful neighborhoods, THE EDISON is a peaceful sanctuary in the heart of downtown Charleston.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
The Edison includes one dedicated, covered parking spot.
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To get the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Quiet Sanctuary, Light-filled & Spacious Condo has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Quiet Sanctuary, Light-filled & Spacious Condo?Book Online Get Information Call: