- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be effortlessly sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Nespresso machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, exceptional state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Nespresso Machine & Keurig with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking available for guests with cars
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you simply love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Signature Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: