About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This pretty boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located on a river, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the most suitable rental within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. King 583 - Studio Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles