- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 434 sq ft (40 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located on a river, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking your Charleston area rental:
- First and foremost, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. King 583 - Studio Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles