- As low as $420/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
For those looking for the ideal location to stay in Wild Dunes Resort, you've found it! Located in the heart of the resort community and just steps from the beautiful sandy beaches, this amazing three-bedroom condo is located on the top-floor of the charming Seagrove Villas with oceanfront expansive vistas of the Atlantic. With access to the Seagrove neighborhood pool and within close walking distance to Resort amenities like golf, bicycle units, tennis, eateries, hotel spa, and more, what more could you want from a vacation?! Book today to spend your days calming by the ocean in this idyllic, modern villa!
Pool Access: Seagrove Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Just steps away (less than 25 yards...)
View: Panoramic Ocean and Beach Vistas
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2nd Story of Building 10 (30 Steps To Front Door and No Elevator)
Square Footage: 1600
Bedroom 1: Two Twins, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, Private Bath, TV, Second Floor
Additional linens: Day Bed with Trundle in Living Room
Balcony: Yes, with Ocean Vistas and Patio Seating
Internet Access: High Speed WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles (1 Covered Space Available)
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner #
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort hotel pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. OCEANFRONT Views, Community Pool, Modern, Ideal Wild Dunes Location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.