- As low as $776/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cross-country skiing and snowboarding nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice skating nearby
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Ski lift privileges
- Ski privileges
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (27.9 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 300 square feet
The pet-friendly hotel's modern guest rooms are available in king or queen-bed configurations. All rooms feature a range of modern amenities, including a 55-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels, a coffee machine, complimentary Wi-Fi, and luxury toiletries. After exploring the sights of Charleston, guests can relax in the outdoor pool, or never miss a workout routine in our 24-hour exercise center. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bar snacks are served in the onsite restaurant, where you can also relax with a well-crafted beverage. An all-day cafe is also available onsite. For business meetings and other events, the property can accommodate them with its roomy venues, ready to cater to anything you need!
The listing is distributed and managed by RoomPicks Accommodations.
This 300sf 1 KING BED 1 BEDROOM SUITE WITH POOL VIEW features:
- 1 King bed;
- Terrace with pool view;
- Separate living area;
- Dining area;
- Flat-screen TV with cable channels;
- Coffee maker, mini refrigerator;
- Daily housekeeping;
- All linens, towels, and bathroom essentials are included. You don’t need to bring a thing!!
Our family-friendly property provides the following on-site conveniences:
- 24/7 front desk and security;
- Luggage storage;
- Swimming pool;
- Sun loungers;
- On-site restaurant and bar;
- Sun terrace;
- Exercise center;
- Meeting/banquet facilities;
- Fax/photocopying services;
- ATM/cash machine on site;
- Family Animals are allowed for an additional fee of USD 200 per accommodation, per stay;
- Valet parking is available and costs USD 55 per day.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and snowboarding, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling and ice skating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Please see house rules
Getting the best Charleston rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your family agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Downtown Charleston in Delight! Pet-friendly Property, Outdoor Swimming Pool! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles