- As low as $932/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5100 sq ft (474 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5100 square feet
Recently constructed, three-home complex, centrally located in Downtown Charleston!
✦Over 5,000 SQ FT!!
✦ Great for huge groups - spend time together, but everybody can have their space!
✦Open-air porches, welcoming living areas & cavernous bedrooms
✦Each home has its own living space, master suite & full kitchen - sizable common spaces
✦Yard games & outdoor spaces
✦Private, off-street parking (may accommodate up to 4 compact cars)
✦A short walk, bicycle ride, or uber to all of Downtown Charleston!
***Cleaned by professional cleaning companies that follow CDC guidelines***
Layout - Our three-home cluster accepts enormous groups to have huge common spaces to spend time together and have their own private space to getaway to. Two homes (blue and pink, each 2 BR, 2 BA) are attached, with the third (and biggest, 4 BR, 2.5 BA) home being less than 15 ft away. The two buildings are only separated by the private parking area. The Green home has a sizable, open-concept living space that is great for groups to eat meals and spend time together! Each of the three homes has its own living space, master suite, entirely equipped kitchen, dining space, washer/dryer setup, and flat-screen TVs (one in each bedroom). Wifi is strong for those looking to work out of the properties. Each home requires climbing stairs to access the homes. All of the bedrooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the homes.
The homes are well very well-suited for hosting and entertaining large groups. Master suites feature king-size beds, private en-suite bathrooms, hanging closet space, and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are evenly spaced throughout and are equipped with fresh towels and toiletries. Kitchens are supplied with coffee and tea.
The modest outdoor area is furnished with a picnic table, string lights, and yard games. Sit on the southward-facing porch and appreciate the warm sunshine or play the hook & ring game. Together, the porches and yard space are great outdoor spaces for groups to savor great CHS weather!
Parking - Four covered, off-street parking spaces supplied. If you're able to block in all four covered spots, one to two more cars can fit in the uncovered common driveway area. Compact cars and SUVs are highly recommended as the space is very tight.
The property totals 8 BR, 6.5 BA!
The trio of three homes sleeps 18 people total in the beds listed (2 per bed). Two rollaway beds can be utilized if needed. With that being said, if utilizing rollaway beds along with all the beds the homes can sleep a max. of 20 people.
Please notify the host before check-in of any plans to use rollaway beds.
Family Animals considered with advance notice.
Want to discover the city before check-in or after check-out without hauling your bags around with you? We've partnered with BagValet to help our guests with all of their suitcases storage needs. Follow this link to receive a 10% discount! :
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental home:
- To start, have your group commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Downtown Charleston 8 Bedroom has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your invoice.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles