- As low as $1,172/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 28
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5100 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Recently constructed, three-home complex, centrally located in Downtown Charleston!
✦Over 5,000 SQ FT!!
✦ Great for huge groups - spend time together, but everybody can have their space!
✦Open-air porches, welcoming living areas & roomy bedrooms
✦Each home has its own living space, master suite & full kitchen - huge common spaces
✦Yard games & outdoor spaces
✦Private, off-street parking (may accommodate up to 4 compact cars)
✦A short walk, bicycle ride, or uber to all of Downtown Charleston!
***Cleaned by professional cleaning companies that follow CDC guidelines***
Layout - Our three-home cluster accepts sizable groups to have sizable common spaces to spend time together and have their own private space to getaway to. Two homes (blue and pink, each 2 BR, 2 BA) are attached, with the third (and biggest, 4 BR, 2.5 BA) home being less than 15 ft away. The two buildings are only separated by the private parking area. The Green home has a enormous, open-concept living space that is great for groups to eat meals and spend time together! Each of the three homes has its own living space, master suite, entirely equipped kitchen, dining space, washer/dryer setup, and flat-screen TVs (one in each bedroom). Wifi is strong for those looking to work out of the properties. Each home requires climbing stairs to access the homes. All of the bedrooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the homes.
The homes are well very well-suited for hosting and entertaining large groups. Master suites feature king-size beds, private en-suite bathrooms, hanging closet space, and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are evenly spaced throughout and are equipped with fresh towels and toiletries. Kitchens are outfitted with coffee and tea.
The modest outdoor area is furnished with a picnic table, string lights, and yard games. Sit on the southward-facing porch and appreciate the warm sunshine or play the hook & ring game. Together, the porches and yard space are great outdoor spaces for groups to savor great CHS weather!
Parking - Four covered, off-street parking spaces supplied. If you're able to block in all four covered spots, one to two more cars can fit in the uncovered common driveway area. Compact cars and SUVs are highly recommended as the space is very tight.
The property totals 8 BR, 6.5 BA!
The three-home compound can sleep 22 people total if two people are sleeping on each of the three couch beds (in each of the three living rooms), two people per bed, and two people on each of the three air beds. (Recommended for families with kids.)
Family Animals considered with advance notice.
Want to discover the city before check-in or after check-out without hauling your bags around with you? We've partnered with BagValet to help our guests with all of their bags storage needs. Follow this link to receive a 10% discount! :
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Our top Charleston rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your group select the best dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Downtown Charleston 8 Bedroom has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Downtown Charleston 8 Bedroom ?Book Online Get Information Call: