About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5100 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Recently constructed, three-home complex, centrally located in Downtown Charleston!
✦Over 5,000 SQ FT!!
✦ Great for huge groups - spend time together, but everybody can have their space!
✦Open-air porches, welcoming living areas & cavernous bedrooms
✦Each home has its own living space, master suite & full kitchen - enormous common spaces
✦Yard games & outdoor spaces
✦Private, off-street parking (may accommodate up to 4 compact cars)
✦A short walk, bicycle ride, or uber to all of Downtown Charleston!
***Cleaned by professional cleaning companies that follow CDC guidelines***
Layout - Our three-home cluster accepts sizable groups to have huge common spaces to spend time together and have their own private space to getaway to. Two homes (blue and pink, each 2 BR, 2 BA) are attached, with the third (and biggest, 4 BR, 2.5 BA) home being less than 15 ft away. The two buildings are only separated by the private parking area. The Green home has a sizable, open-concept living space that is great for groups to eat meals and spend time together! Each of the three homes has its own living space, master suite, entirely equipped kitchen, dining space, washer/dryer setup, and flat-screen TVs (one in each bedroom). Wifi is strong for those looking to work out of the properties. Each living room is roomy and furnished with its own pull-out couch.
The homes are well very well-suited for hosting and entertaining large groups. Master suites feature king-size beds, private en-suite bathrooms, hanging closet space, and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are evenly spaced throughout and are equipped with fresh towels and toiletries. Kitchens are outfitted with coffee and tea.
The modest outdoor area is furnished with a picnic table, string lights, and yard games. Sit on the southward-facing porch and savor the warm sunshine or play the hook & ring game. Together, the porches and yard space are great outdoor spaces for groups to appreciate great CHS weather!
Parking - Four covered, off-street parking spaces supplied. If you're able to block in all four covered spots, one to two more cars can fit in the uncovered common driveway area. Compact cars and SUVs are highly recommended as the space is very tight.
The property totals 8 BR, 6.5 BA!
The three-home compound can sleep 28 people total if two people are sleeping on each of the three couch beds (in each of the three living rooms), two people per bed, and two people on each of the three air beds. (Recommended for families with kids.)
Family Animals considered with advance notice.
Want to discover the city before check-in or after check-out without hauling your bags around with you? We've partnered with BagValet to help our guests with all of their bags storage needs. Follow this link to receive a 10% discount! :
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium, while American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
How to get the best Charleston vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Downtown Charleston 8 Bedroom has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles