About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5100 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Recently constructed, three-home complex, centrally located in Downtown Charleston!
✦Over 5,000 SQ FT!!
✦ Great for enormous groups - spend time together, but everybody can have their space!
✦Open-air porches, welcoming living areas & roomy bedrooms
✦Each home has its own living space, master suite & full kitchen - sizable common spaces
✦Yard games & outdoor spaces
✦Private, off-street parking (may accommodate up to 4 compact cars)
✦A short walk, bicycle ride, or uber to all of Downtown Charleston!
***Cleaned by professional cleaning companies that follow CDC guidelines***
Layout - Our three-home cluster accepts huge groups to have huge common spaces to spend time together and have their own private space to getaway to. Two homes (blue and pink, each 2 BR, 2 BA) are attached, with the third (and biggest, 4 BR, 2.5 BA) home being less than 15 ft away. The two buildings are only separated by the private parking area. The Green home has a sizable, open-concept living space that is great for groups to eat meals and spend time together! Each of the three homes has its own living space, master suite, completely equipped kitchen, dining space, washer/dryer setup, and flat-screen TVs (one in each bedroom). Wifi is strong for those looking to work out of the properties. Each living room is cavernous and furnished with its own pull-out couch.
The homes are well very well-suited for hosting and entertaining large groups. Master suites feature king-size beds, private en-suite bathrooms, hanging closet space, and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are evenly spaced throughout and are equipped with fresh towels and toiletries. Kitchens are outfitted with coffee and tea.
The modest outdoor area is furnished with a picnic table, string lights, and yard games. Sit on the southward-facing porch and savor the warm sunshine or play the hook & ring game. Together, the porches and yard space are great outdoor spaces for groups to appreciate great CHS weather!
Parking - Four covered, off-street parking spaces supplied. If you're able to block in all four covered spots, one to two more cars can fit in the uncovered common driveway area. Compact cars and SUVs are highly recommended as the space is very tight.
The property totals 8 BR, 6.5 BA!
The three-home compound can sleep 28 people total if two people are sleeping on each of the three couch beds (in each of the three living rooms), two people per bed, and two people on each of the three air beds. (Recommended for families with kids.)
Family Animals considered with advance notice.
Want to discover the city before check-in or after check-out without hauling your bags around with you? We've partnered with BagValet to help our guests with all of their bags storage needs. Follow this link to receive a 10% discount! :
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium, while American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by having your group choose vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Downtown Charleston 8 Bedroom has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles