- As low as $1,698/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Arcade/game room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4800 sq ft (446 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4800 square feet
Welcome to Casa Flamingo!
*August 2023 cancellation! Take up to $1k OFF. Telephone owner/manager for questions or other discounts.
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Prices include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Features--
Ocean front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream vacation, this home welcomes up to 20 guests.
- 8 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms
- Ocean front
- Private pool
- Hot tub
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
This flamingo pink beachfront home offers a private outdoor pool, hot tub, 8 themed bedrooms, cable/DVD TVs in every room, COMPLIMENTARY wireless internet, private beach access, and 2 sizable decks! Savor marvelous vistas with “eye spy” binoculars too!
Located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, the Isle of Palms is a classic family-aligned island hideaway. The Isle of Palms Pavilion and a full service marina offer a fun assortment of waterfront eateries, stores, and bars - providing castaways with hours of entertainment. With the attractions of Charleston and Mount Pleasant close by, the Isle of Palms is an ideal base camp for exploring South Carolina's vibrant southern coast.
Bed Count: 8 bedrooms - 8 beds (8 Kings, 2 Full Couch Sleepers)
- Bedroom Breakdown:
- Captain's Quarters - Top (3rd) floor, King bed, private bath
- Caddy Shack - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath
- Cat House - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath, access to deck
- Dog House - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath, access to deck
- Hippie Heaven - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath, access to deck
- Zen Den - 2nd floor, King Bed and Queen Bed, private bath with stand up shower
- Super Heroes - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- Redneck Riviera - 1st floor, King bed, shared bath
- Recreation Room - 1st floor, 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30½” x 46”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our guests that need it for health or mobility reasons. Kids are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 'Casa Flamingo' ~Oceanfront Dreamhouse! 8 bedroom, Sleeps 20, Private Pool and hot tub, elevator has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.