- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLocation, Location, Location! One of Charleston's most magnificant addresses. This striking unit is located in one of the most just right locations in all of Charleston. We are located 100 yards from the freshly remodeled Charleston City Market dating back to 1804. The Market area offers an abundance of shopping and nationally acclaimed eateries that will prove to be a culinary delight. This newly modernized unit affords simple walking or a simple rickshaw ride to top attractions such as the Gibbes Museum, The Market, The South Carolina Aquarium, The Waterfront Park, The Battery and a whole host of other attractions. Savor this magnificent unit with windows overlooking our agreeable outdoor patio space. Freshly refinished oak floors gleam all through the living areas, further enhancing the radiant, airy space. Special includes include tall smooth ceilings, and exposed sections of brick with wood beam walls dating back to 1850. A compact kitchen includes new counters and cabinets with upgraded peaceful close drawers, new refrigerator, new combination convection/microwave constructed-in oven, Keurig(k-cups) coffee maker and a smooth surface 2 burner prepare top. The bathroom has been generously renovated including tiled floor, exposed brick, and a jetted tub with shower. This condo shares a nice outdoor patio space located under the oaks and overlooking the brick pavers of the fountain entrance of the famed Charleston Place Hotel. Garage parking(additional fee) is next to the building and an elevator is available for loading and unloading.
The History, Architecture, Shopping, Eateries, Nighttime Life, and more are all waiting for your special visit to Charleston.
This suite is ideal for a charming hideaway, corporate accommodations or a long-term stay.
Please note that the first floor of the building is a restaurant and the 2nd floor consists of a banquet hall which is primarily used on weekends. The banquet hall does have events from time to time that have music which has never gone past 11pm on weekends.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNITS IN THIS BUILDING-
Vacation Rental By Owner #451460
Vacation Rental By Owner #450875
Vacation Rental By Owner #571913
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes provide Charleston area area promotional guides which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? The off-peak seasons typically offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same property. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are essentially catered to particular clients, whether it is soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often times shocked at the number and wide variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Charleston area area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a rental which fits their desires and price range.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you think "The Charleston-Where Luxury & Location Meet" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Charleston area vacation homes start booking early. To ensure the very best selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Charleston area getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Many families decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Agreement can be tough among family members, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that "The Charleston-Where Luxury & Location Meet" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive vacation property. A single member of your group will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the home have bicycles and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furry family members. While many vacation rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and costs vary per rental. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
Once the location, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting "The Charleston-Where Luxury & Location Meet", along with various other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Even if you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home really should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be remedied before leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Virtually all rental management company sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine about your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to go back? Ideally everything turned out to be outstanding and you're all set to reserve the same rental home for next season. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to help with another search.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles