- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New Full Bathroom in the Master Bedroom is complete.
Part of The Compound (Search for "Charleston Compound")
The "Penthouse" is the second floor unit.
This entirely modernized striking, impressive Charleston Single home has everything you need for the ideal getaway. Our home features two bedrooms: a generous Master Bedroom with plush King Bed and luxury linens and a generous Guest Bedroom with a queen bed and luxury linens. The Master Bedroom has a flat screen TV with Direct TV. The Living Room features a queen pullout couch to accommodate additional guests and a flat screen TV with Direct TV. The freshly refreshed full kitchen has every luxury needed to entertain guests with silverware, dishes, glasses and serving for 6. There is a cafe table with seating for two as well as a bar with seating for two. The kitchen features brand new stainless steel appliances including an oven, stove, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and bar area. The living room has a flat screen TV with Direct TV and gracious floor plan ideal for beverages with friends. The traditional Charleston porch is a marvelous breezy spot ideal for calming after a long day of shopping and sight seeing. There is one off street parking space reserved for guests located conveniently just outside the door. Our property is located in the fashionable Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood which has undergone a transformation and is now home to the City's best bakeries, bars, eateries and yoga studios. We are just two blocks from the dynamic Upper King Street restaurant district and the award winning chefs written about in Travel & Leisure and the New York Times. There is Direct TV on both flat screen TVs and WiFi throughout providing you all the amenities you need to relax and appreciate our home and your vacation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston with great airport proximity. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the most suitable rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Classic Charleston Single With Porch Just Two Blocks From Upper King Street has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles