- As low as $139/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charleston Charmer - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Charleston Charmer, managed by Vacasa. This home is located in Charleston but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This home features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space enough for 4.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
Are you looking for the ideal home away from home for your next escapade with family and friends? Then, look no further than this two-story home located within a mile of all the hot spots in downtown Charleston! This home away from home enjoys a superb location only three blocks away from King Street and Colonial Lake. Second State Coffee is a 30-yard walk! Other great attractions you can find include Palmetto Carriage Works, Joe Riley Waterfront Park, Old South Carriage Company, Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, Rainbow Row, and many historic sites.
Upon entering, you will encounter a elegantly decorated open floor plan that seamlessly combines all living spaces into one. Spread out comfortably in the welcoming living area as you watch TV or read a favorite book. The well-appointed kitchen has been equipped with all the major appliances needed to prepare culinary masterpieces and has a designated laundry area with a washer/dryer. The two bedrooms are located upstairs, boasting ample closet space. The primary suite enjoys an en suite bathroom and access to a private balcony.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
No events at the home. Quiet dinner events with six or less are allowed.
Please note that you are in a residential neighborhood with an HOA of five townhouses. Guests are expected to respect the neighbors as far as noise and parking. Eviction is a consequence of bad behavior.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while The Riviera Theater and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your group agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 2-story downtown Charleston house with balcony, washer/dryer, central AC, WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.5 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.5 miles