- As low as $110/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 323 sq ft (30 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Caravan Park/Campsite
- Approximately 323 square feet
Appreciate the natural beauty surrounding this comfortable water front RV. Just a few miles from down town Charleston and Folly Beach. Sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and two kids with a Queen size bed in the roomy main bedroom and a fold out couch in the living area. Take full advantage of this secluded private property with access to the dock as well as the entire lot featuring multiple fire pits, tree swings, and picnic benches.
Guests have access to the surrounding property, outdoor picnic tables, fire pits and the dock.
Family Animals - allowed
Arrival between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 late arrival fee.
Departure between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 early departure fee.
Contact property manager
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this campground is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Waterfront RV Retreat in Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. message the host immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- White Point Garden - 3.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.4 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.4 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 3.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Washington Square - 3.6 miles