- As low as $230/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment features all the amenities of home, including a entirely equipped kitchen, private entrance and complimentary parking for 1 car. Our office is also located at the same address, so we are available from 8am to 8pm everyday. The location is right on Spring Street, just 7 blocks form King street.
2 bedrooms, each room featuring a Queen sized bed. Full bathroom with cavernous, stand-up shower (only). Entirely equipped kitchen with drip coffee maker, oven/stove and full sized refrigerator/freezer. Central Heating & Air conditioning makes setting a comfortable temperature in the suite painless as a touch of a button.
Guests will receive an e-mail with check in instructions, property information and secure door access codes prior to arrival time of 3:00PM.
Located in the historic Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood, we are just 7 blocks from Upper King Street. Cannonborough Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through the leafy area, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home beverages.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Two Bedroom Suite Sum has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles