- As low as $327/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 on-site accessible parking spaces
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Refrigerator (mini)
- RV, bus, and truck parking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible parking available
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, enormous and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles