- As low as $360/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group agree to vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles