- As low as $289/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
Meet your dream oceanside condo, ideal for a hideaway to the beach with your adored ones! This striking 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo is located in the Sea Cabins Condominiums complex, and when you stay here you get to savor all the community amenities, such as the private fishing pier and oceanside pool! It is not pet-friendly, but very family-friendly!! It can accommodate up to 5 guests although we recommend 4 or less for comfort. The Sea Cabin Condominiums are each 500 square feet. You won't be disappointed with this one! You will have many fabulous memories to take with you!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There is a modest bunk bed constructed into the hallway – they are appreciated by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
This property is located on the first floor and has the added benefit of being an end unit, with vistas of the ocean from the patio! Step inside the home and you'll find an entry hallway area, which offers up an additional constructed-in bunk bed—ideally comfortable for a kid including bunk rails & a ladder if you need additional sleeping space. From here you can journey onto the living and kitchen area.
Guest to this property will find the kitchen is completely-equipped—great for making your own dinners at home or grabbing a nutritious snack before heading out to the beach. There's a Keurig coffee maker as well as a three-seater breakfast bar, and all the typical kitchen appliances you'd need, including an fashonable wine glass holder! This space flows into the living area, which is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a cavernous couch, and an additional chair. The TV has cable, and the unit has complimentary Wi-Fi, giving you everything you need to stay connected on the go.
From the living area, glass doors lead out to the patio, where you can appreciate your morning cup of coffee or relax in the ocean air. Furnished with a high-top bistro set, it's a great place to eat breakfast, and two lounge chairs provide additional outdoor seating. Inside, you'll find the master bedroom, with queen bed, as well as a shower/tub combo full bathroom. If you'd like to rent beach gear or bicycles, there are numerous rental places close by!
When you stay at the Sea Cabin Condominiums, you'll enjoy a central location right in the heart of town. You're only a walk away from the beach outside your door, and this is one of the few areas on the Isle with lifeguards, giving you additional safety while splashing around in the Atlantic. Located right on Ocean Blvd, you'll also be close to local nightlife, eateries, beach shopping, ice-cream parlors, the county park, and everything else you could want to be close to for your vacation, such as a grocery store and post office. This adorable condo has all you need for an Isle of Palms vacation!
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a Queen Sleeper Couch in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of a bunk bed constructed-in to the wall - ideal for a modest kid!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or enjoy a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, exceptional dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Oceanfront 1st Floor Condo!! Community Pool & Fishing Pier!! Central Location in the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.8 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Oceanfront 1st Floor Condo!! Community Pool & Fishing Pier!! Central Location in the Heart of IOP!?Book Online Get Information Call: