- As low as $238/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Studio Apartment (2nd Floor) - Striking professionally decorated studio 2nd floor apartment fronting on Broad Street in Downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Finishes include heart pine floors, granite surfaces, clean white look with a crisp splash of color, high-definition TV. Although on 2nd Floor, stairs are a gentle climb with a short stretch of stairs with two landings. Also includes 2 bicycles, beach chairs and a cooler.
Adults only. No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
Linens are supplied. Household items/appliances include coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, blender, high-definition T.V., sound machine, iPod Player/Speaker, hairdryer, iron & modest ironing board, dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, beach chairs & beach towels, collapsible cooler.
For more detail, read our 'Guest Comments' from Vacation Rental By Owner Listing #263489 which are very typical to the feedback we get from our guests. Many of our guests are in town to celebrate anniversaries and honeymoons.
Daily cleaning (optional) and available for additional $15 per day.
Keywords: Professionally decorated, Bikes, luxury, modern, location, cozy
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Modern Studio Apartment in Historic Building on Broad Street has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles