- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Studio Apartment (2nd Floor) - Striking professionally decorated studio 2nd floor apartment fronting on Broad Street in Downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Finishes include heart pine floors, granite surfaces, clean white look with a crisp splash of color, high-definition TV. Although on 2nd Floor, stairs are a gentle climb with a short stretch of stairs with two landings. Also includes 2 bicycles, beach chairs and a cooler.
Adults only. No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
Linens are included. Household items/appliances include coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, blender, high-definition T.V., sound machine, iPod Player/Speaker, hairdryer, iron & modest ironing board, dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, beach chairs & beach towels, collapsible cooler.
For more detail, read our 'Guest Comments' from Vacation Rental By Owner Listing #263489 which are very typical to the feedback we get from our guests. Many of our guests are in town to celebrate anniversaries and honeymoons.
Daily cleaning (optional) and available for additional $15 per day.
Keywords: Professionally decorated, Bikes, luxury, modern, location, cozy
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Modern Studio Apartment in Historic Building on Broad Street has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Modern Studio Apartment in Historic Building on Broad Street?Book Online Get Information Call: