About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Studio Apartment (2nd Floor) - Stunning professionally decorated studio 2nd floor apartment fronting on Broad Street in Downtown Charleston, South Carolina. Finishes include heart pine floors, granite surfaces, clean white look with a crisp splash of color, high-definition TV. Although on 2nd Floor, stairs are a gentle climb with a short stretch of stairs with two landings. Also includes 2 bicycles & beach chairs.
Adults only. No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
Linens are included. Household items/appliances include coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, blender, high-definition TV, sound machine, iPod Player/Speaker, hairdryer, iron & modest ironing board, dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, beach chairs & beach towels, collapsible cooler.
For more detail, read our 'Guest Comments' from Vacation Rental By Owner Listing #263489 which are very typical to the feedback we get from our guests. Many of our guests are in town to celebrate anniversaries and honeymoons.
Daily cleaning (optional) and available for additional $15 per day.
Keywords: Professionally decorated, Bikes, luxury, modern, location, cozy
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Modern Studio Apartment in Historic Building on Broad St has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles