- As low as $843/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1960 sq ft (182 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1960 square feet
Permit Number: 03169
The Space: Our extravagant 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom property has been newly modernized and redecorated to make guests feel right at home. The home is decorated in a modern transitional style and provides travelers with the ideal amount of privacy and space. Throughout the home, you will find vaulted ceilings, chic light fixtures, trendy furnishings, exposed brick, wood floors, new appliances, and modern décor.
The property features:
Two Generous Porches (front & back of the home) and a Second Floor Balcony. Upon arrival, ascend a few steps onto the huge front porch where the 2 industrial-style outdoor chairs and side table make this area ideal for people-watching, drinking your morning cup of coffee, or appreciating the cool Charleston evening air. The second huge porch is just off the kitchen towards the back of the home. This porch/deck space provides plenty of seating with a full outdoor patio set including an outdoor couch, two matching chairs, an outdoor coffee table, and additional chairs ideal for enormous groups. Here you will also find a state-of-the-art outdoor gas grille. The 2nd-floor balcony is located just off the master bedroom on the second floor towards the front of the home. With an outdoor patio set (couch bench, chairs, and coffee table), this is also an ideal spot for spending time with your fellow travelers, watching the pretty sunset, and enjoying the beauty of historic Charleston.
A Giant, Open Living Room Area: After entering through the front door, guests will walk into the bright and open living room area. This space features vaulted ceilings, handsome bay windows, classy furnishings and décor, and a gas fireplace (for looks not use) surrounded by a mantle made from granite. Here you will find an L-shaped couch, coffee table, club chairs, corner armoire housing rainy-day games, and a huge flat-screen TV mounted just above the opulent gas fireplace. A sizable wooden dining table with seating for 6 in the open space between the living room and kitchen, makes it the ultimate place for quality time with your fellow visitors.
A Entirely-Equipped Kitchen. Our kitchen features granite countertops, state-of-the-art appliances, and ample amounts of storage to meet all of your cooking/eating needs. Our kitchen includes a dishwasher, a constructed-in wine cooler, a 6 top gas top stove (commercial grade), 2 ovens, a sizable refrigerator/freezer, ice maker, a sizable kitchen island, and dividing the kitchen/dining area is a enormous bar with 4 barstools on one side and 3 cushioned bar stools on the opposite side.
4 Bedrooms. All bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom is located at the front side of the home. Here you will find a King-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, two club chairs framing the impressive bay windows, a full-length mirror, a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, and 2 huge, open closets with bespoke constructed-in shelving. The master bedroom also includes a full ensuite bathroom which has a door that leads to the 2nd-floor balcony. The 2nd bedroom, located just down the main hallway, features a queen-sized, two bedside tables with lamps, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, plenty of closet space, a constructed-in vanity with a chair (ideal to use as a workspace or to get ready for the nighttime) and large mirror. The 3rd bedroom, located just down the hall next to the hallway bathroom, features another queen-sized, two bedside tables with two lamps, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, and plenty of closet space. The 4th bedroom, located toward the back of the home, has two single beds opposite on either end of the room. This room also has plenty of closet space, as well as a bedside table and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. The stacked washer and dryer are located in the hallway just outside the last bedroom.
2 ½ Bathrooms. All bathrooms are shining clean and feature brand-new tile, fixtures, and plenty of space. The half bath is located downstairs just off the kitchen/living room area. The 1st full bathroom is located ensuite of the master bedroom. This bathroom also features his and her sinks, a stand-up glass shower, and large mirrors. The 2nd full bathroom is located in the hallway upstairs. This bathroom also features his and hers sinks, brand-new vanities with plenty of cabinet space, and a large glass stand-up shower.
Having the entirety of our luxurious home all to your group accepts guests to appreciate ample amounts of space and privacy while visiting in handsome downtown Charleston.
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your cars off the street and into a driveway, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze. Free parking on the premises. Please note the driveway is narrow so you may need to let your passengers out first before parking so that the driver can effortlessly get out.Other Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm & 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Sundance by StayDuvet Only 1 Block to King! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. message the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Sundance by StayDuvet Only 1 Block to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: