- As low as $616/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1960 sq ft (182 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1960 square feet
Permit Number: 03169
The Space: *POOL CONSTRUCTION: November 1st, 2023 - December 15th, 2023 there will be construction in the backyard to add a Pool*
Prices have already been discounted 30% to make up for this inconvenience, no guest credits or inconveniences will be given if you book in that time frame*
Our extravagant 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom property has been freshly remodeled and redecorated to make guests feel right at home. The home is decorated in a modern transitional style and provides travelers with the ideal amount of privacy and space. Throughout the home, you will find vaulted ceilings, chic light fixtures, trendy furnishings, exposed brick, wood floors, new appliances, and modern décor.
The property features:
Two Giant Porches (front & back of the home) and a Second Floor Balcony. Upon arrival, ascend a few steps onto the enormous front porch where the 2 industrial-style outdoor chairs and side table make this area ideal for people-watching, drinking your morning cup of coffee, or appreciating the cool Charleston evening air. The second huge porch is just off the kitchen towards the back of the home. This porch/deck space provides plenty of seating with a full outdoor patio set including an outdoor couch, two matching chairs, an outdoor coffee table, and additional chairs ideal for enormous groups. Here you will also find a state-of-the-art outdoor gas grille. The 2nd-floor balcony is located just off the master bedroom on the second floor towards the front of the home. With an outdoor patio set (couch bench, chairs, and coffee table), this is also an ideal spot for spending time with your fellow travelers, watching the gorgeous sunset, and enjoying the beauty of historic Charleston.
A Sizable, Open Living Room Area: After entering through the front door, guests will walk into the bright and open living room area. This space features vaulted ceilings, handsome bay windows, classy furnishings and décor, and a gas fireplace (for looks not use) surrounded by a mantle made from granite. Here you will find an L-shaped couch, coffee table, club chairs, corner armoire housing rainy-day games, and a sizable flat-screen TV mounted just above the opulent gas fireplace. A huge wooden dining table with seating for 6 in the open space between the living room and kitchen, makes it the ultimate place for quality time with your fellow visitors.
A Entirely-Equipped Kitchen. Our kitchen features granite countertops, state-of-the-art appliances, and ample amounts of storage to meet all of your cooking/eating needs. Our kitchen includes a dishwasher, a constructed-in wine cooler, a 6 top gas top stove (commercial grade), 2 ovens, a sizable refrigerator/freezer, ice maker, a huge kitchen island, and dividing the kitchen/dining area is a sizable bar with 4 barstools on one side and 3 cushioned bar stools on the opposite side.
4 Bedrooms. All bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom is located at the front side of the home. Here you will find a King-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, two club chairs framing the handsome bay windows, a full-length mirror, a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, and 2 huge, open closets with bespoke constructed-in shelving. The master bedroom also includes a full ensuite bathroom which has a door that leads to the 2nd-floor balcony. The 2nd bedroom, located just down the main hallway, features a queen-sized, two bedside tables with lamps, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, plenty of closet space, a constructed-in vanity with a chair (ideal to use as a workspace or to get ready for the nighttime) and large mirror. The 3rd bedroom, located just down the hall next to the hallway bathroom, features another queen-sized, two bedside tables with two lamps, a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, and plenty of closet space. The 4th bedroom, located toward the back of the home, has two single beds opposite on either end of the room. This room also has plenty of closet space, as well as a bedside table and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. The stacked washer and dryer are located in the hallway just outside the last bedroom.
2 ½ Bathrooms. All bathrooms are shining clean and feature brand-new tile, fixtures, and plenty of space. The half bath is located downstairs just off the kitchen/living room area. The 1st full bathroom is located ensuite of the master bedroom. This bathroom also features his and her sinks, a stand-up glass shower, and large mirrors. The 2nd full bathroom is located in the hallway upstairs. This bathroom also features his and hers sinks, brand-new vanities with plenty of cabinet space, and a large glass stand-up shower.
Having the entirety of our luxurious home all to your group accepts guests to appreciate ample amounts of space and privacy while visiting in pretty downtown Charleston.
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your cars off the street and into a driveway, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze. Free parking on the premises. Please note the driveway is narrow so you may need to let your passengers out first before parking so that the driver can conveniently get out.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and beautiful streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's comfortable eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of impressive stores, from antique treasures to beautiful stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston vacation rental booking tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- First, have your group agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Only 1 Block to King! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is right for your group.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles