- As low as $230/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this rental. Come experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Unwind in the courtyard with a glass of wine and take a dip in the heated salt water pool. Equipped with 1 off-street parking space!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
Courtyard & Heated Pool are shared.
This Suite is a relaxing and private apartment for two. Sleep comfortably in a queen size bed and relax in the comfortable living area. The kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, stovetop with two burners, dinnerware, and basic cooks tools. There is no dishwasher or oven.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private apartment with it's own separate entrance. Guests have access to the shared courtyard, patio, and heated swimming pool.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our charming city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
-The temperature is controlled by a Nest Thermostat. We keep the temperature between 68-72 degrees depending on the season. We are happy to adjust based on guests needs.
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Additional cars must be parked in the nearest parking garage. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 6.5 feet wide, and 16.5 feet long. If you feel that the parking space is too tight for your car, you will need to park in the nearest parking garage
•Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• No Smoking
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2023-03448
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the bestrental:
- First, have your family select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Courtyard Suite with Tranquil Garden & Heated Pool has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles