- As low as $219/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this rental. Come experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Unwind in the courtyard with a glass of wine and take a dip in the heated salt water pool. Equipped with 1 off-street parking space!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
Courtyard & Heated Pool are shared.
This Suite is a calming and private apartment for two. Sleep comfortably in a queen size bed and relax in the comfortable living area. The kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, stovetop with two burners, dinnerware, and basic cooks tools. There is no dishwasher or oven.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private apartment with it's own separate entrance. Guests have access to the shared courtyard, patio, and heated swimming pool.
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
-The temperature is controlled by a Nest Thermostat. We keep the temperature between 68-72 degrees depending on the season. We are happy to adjust based on guests needs.
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space supplied at no additional cost. Additional cars must be parked in the nearest parking garage. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 6.5 feet wide, and 16.5 feet long. If you feel that the parking space is too tight for your car, you will need to park in the nearest parking garage
•Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• No Smoking
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2021-02375
•Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10 PM. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•Please note our check-in time (4 PM) and our check-out time (11 AM). It is rare that we are able to modify these times, please keep this in mind when planning travel.
•No smoking inside the home. An additional cleaning fee to remove odor will be applied.
•We are fortunate to be able to provide off-street parking for our guests however please note that parking spaces throughout downtown Charleston tend to be on the smaller side. We recommend an economy size car.
•Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•No family pets allowed.
•Above all, please treat our home with respect.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To get the largest rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Suite 2 · Courtyard Suite with Tranquil Garden & Heated Pool has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your group.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles