- As low as $94/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 300 sq ft (28 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 300 square feet
Brand new listing! Freshly modernized property located on King Street in the center of it all. This listing is for Suite B1 which has its own private roomy balcony equipped with outdoor furnishings. Appreciate your morning or evening drink overlooking King Street.
Suite B1 is appointed with high-end furnishings including premium plush linens, hybrid bed, and a 43" intelligent TV. The kitchenette includes quartzite countertops, sink, compact size refrigerator, microwave, two burner induction hot plate, Keurig coffee maker, essentials for light cooking, and service for 2. The full bathroom features a huge walk-in tiled shower with a 12" rainfall shower. The closet includes an organization system suited for long-term guests.
In addition to the kitchenette, guests also have access to the entirely equipped shared kitchen if and when they choose to use this space. The onsite shared W/D is located at the end of the common hallway.
Off-street parking spaces are available for an additional charge. However, complimentary on-street parking is also readily available on King Street and the nearest cross street.
It is highly recommended that cars be economy sized as the driveway and parking spaces are tight.
Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City.
Other Things to Note
- 4 security cameras (front entrance, parking area, up/down stairs hallways)
- Motion-activated security lights on front corner and parking area
- Wired internet (in addition to WiFi) and an outlet with 2 USB ports
- Dimmable lights in bedroom, ceiling fan
- Dedicated AC unit
- Room darkening blinds
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- To book the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning and picking yourrental:
- Select dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Suite B1 at 697 King has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.2 miles