- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWONDERUL, LARGE BEACH HOME THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A RELAXING HOLIDAY! ITS LOCATION IS JUST RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM BEACH ACCESS AND ONLY ABOUT 1 MILE FROM THE LOCAL GROCERY STORE, AMAZING LOCAL RESTAURANTS, SHOPS, ETC. THIS IS A VERY NICE BEACH HOME THAT HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED, BAMBOO FLOORING AND LARGE SIZED BEDROOMS ALL WITH PRIVATE BATHS AND TVs. 2 SPACIOUS LIVING ROOMS AND A LARGE, FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS. BEAUTIFUL DINING ROOM AND EAT-IN KITCHEN, ALONG WITH 4 BAR STOOLS IN THE KITCHEN PROVIDE PLENTY OF SEATING FOR MEAL TIMES. FULL FRONT SCREENED-IN PORCH WITH PICNIC TABLE AND ROCKING CHAIRS. HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS, 2 CAR GARAGE, CABLE TV IN ALL BEDROOMS & LIVING ROOMS W/DVD PLAYERS, 2 REFRIGERATORS, LAUNDRY ROOM, AND DECK OFF THE BACK OF THE HOME WITH A GAS GRILL. UPSTAIRS LIVING ROOM HAS GREAT SEA VIEWS AND PLENTY OF EXTRA SPACE. THIS HOME HAS A GREAT LAYOUT WHICH IS PERFECT FOR LARGE FAMILIES. THE ELEVATOR ALSO PROVIDES EASY ACCESS TO ALL 3 LEVELS. NEW POOL IS A GREAT AMENITY TO ENJOY AND A GOOD SIZE (14X28). AND THE OUTDOOR BEACH SHOWER PROVIDES A GREAT CONVENIENCE TO SHOWER OFF FROM THE BEACH BEFORE ENJOYING A COOL DIP IN THE POOL. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL DOES NOT HAVE A HEATER.
This home is also Pet Friendly for non-shedding dogs only and with a $300 non-returnable fee per pet! Applicable pet policy must be signed and records must be received prior to arrival. Pet must be approved by Carroll Realty to confirm it is a non-shedding dog.
Bed Sizes: 1 King, 2 Queens, 4 Doubles.
This unit also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you rent a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental unit. Just another added additional for renting through Carroll Realty to enhance your holiday experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental, located near year round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, or other types of bigger gatherings.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to buy these items after your initial arrival.
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area travel discount catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows travelers to discover the same great activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are basically catered to particular vacationers, whether it is oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Charleston area atteaction which you just love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to select a property that suits their expectations and spending budget.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as maintenance issues that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "Spacious Beach Home w/Private Pool & Elevator! Pet Friendly, Great for Large Families!", go through our short collection of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Charleston area rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Place and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Charleston area you would like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Have a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Do some members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rental homes allow dogs, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
When the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything required. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed fixes. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental websites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same property for next year. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search next time.