- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Note from host: Please discard butts in
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our cavernous single family home is not only located half-way between downtown Charleston and Folly Beach, but also resides on 0.8 acres in a peaceful, family-friendly neighborhood. We also have a striking fenced-in backward with pet-friendly artificial grass, providing an outdoor space for the entire family to savor.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total pets
Booking the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- To start, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Spacious 3BR 2 BA home located 10 mins from Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 4.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.2 miles
- Washington Square - 4.4 miles