- As low as $400/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Note from host: Please discard butts in
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our cavernous single family home is not only located half-way between downtown Charleston and Folly Beach, but also resides on 0.8 acres in a peaceful, family-friendly neighborhood. We also have a striking fenced-in backward with pet-friendly artificial grass, providing an outdoor space for the entire family to appreciate.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group decide on dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Spacious 3BR 2 BA home located 10 mins from Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 4.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.2 miles
- Washington Square - 4.4 miles
- City Market - 4.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Spacious 3BR 2 BA home located 10 mins from Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston!?Book Online Get Information Call: