- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Ice skating nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Outside seating for smokers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This is a comfortable and cozy bungalow on James Island that is just 5 miles from historic and breathtaking downtown Charleston and only 6 miles to Folly Beach. Spend time in this marvelous city in a place that feels like home. Recently remodeled home includes full kitchen, washer and dryer, Wi-Fi, entirely fenced back yard, and covered parking. Driveway will effortlessly accommodate 4 cars or there is room to park a boat trailer should you decide to bring your own boat. We know your family pets are a part of your family, they are welcome at Palm Key! There is a $75 per pet fee.
This is an older home completely refreshed to include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tankless water heater, crown moldings, and wood floors. The kitchen and dining room area is open to the living room as well. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms and is filled with coastal appeal. Intelligent TVs with Netflix and local channels are supplied in the living room and both bedrooms. You can also log into other streaming services with your own account if you'd like.
The home is thoughtfully prepared for your arrival with flatware, knives, cookware, coffee maker (pot/ pod) & toaster all made by Cuisinart and were all purchased new exclusively for this vacation home. Tea, coffee, creamer, sugar are all included as well as a waffle iron, towels, bed linens, hair dryer, iron, and ironing board. We recycle! You will find a blue recycle bin in the laundry room between the washer and dryer.
The value of this home is marvelous and the location is spectacular. If you would like to savor a day on the beach and a nighttime on the town with a group of friends or family, then this is the home for you!! Feel complimentary to reach out with any questions you may have.
Full kitchen, laundry, living room, two bed rooms, full bath off of the hall and a half bath in the master, front yard and backyard that is full fenced with a privacy fence. There is a gas fire pit surrounded by 4 Adirondack chairs as well.
This is a duplex style bungalow with an attached Mother-In-Law suite where we reside. While we live on the property, there are no shared spaces with us. The home is yours to appreciate privately, including full use of the backyard. If you would like to meet up with us or have us walk you through the property, just shoot us a message!
We highly recommend the purchase of a travel insurance policy due to the fact that our area is in a hurricane prone region of the country. As a reminder we are pet friendly!($75 per pet)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach, while Charleston Music Hall and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Splash Zone Waterpark if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Palm Key - A Cozy Coastal Cottage has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 2.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Washington Square - 3.7 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 3.8 miles