- As low as $354/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
328 Sea Cabin - 2023 Updates!
Appreciate the best of oceanside living when you come to stay at 328 B Sea Cabin, a striking 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo with pretty Atlantic Ocean vistas! This third-floor condo is in building B of the Sea Cabin Condominiums, a centrally located community on Ocean Blvd with a resort-style pool, laundry facility, and private fishing pier. Savor beautiful ocean breezes and waking up to the beach in this gorgeous Isle of Palms condo!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Enter the condo to find a hallway with two convenient constructed-in bunk beds—a intelligent solution if you need more sleeping space, and they're a hit with kids! Continue on past the full bathroom, which offers a shower-tub combo and a beachy vibe with sea-foam green walls. Walk further down the hallway, and you'll come across the main open concept kitchen and living area.
The kitchen is completely equipped, so grab your favorite fresh fruit from a local market and all the ingredients for you need to make your own bespoke creations and recipes. A blue-tiled backsplash adds a pop of color to the space, and a modest center island provides additional counter space, as well as a place to dine with two bar stools. With stainless-steel appliances and additional perks like a Keurig coffee maker, this space has everything you need for that home-away-from-home experience!
The living area is furnished with a plush couch, which has a queen-pull out couch bed if you need additional sleeping accommodations. Two additional sitting chairs provide more space to fit the whole family, and a sizable flat screen TV completes the space. Tune into your favorite shows with cable access and stay connected on your devices with complimentary Wi-Fi. A ceiling fan is in the room for additional comfort and sliding glass doors lead out to the ocean-facing third floor balcony.
The vistas can't be beat when you step out onto the patio and see the Atlantic Ocean shining in the distance. The patio is furnished with a high-top bistro set, where you can wake up with your morning coffee to watch the sun rise over the sea and appreciate sunsets with a glass of wine and a few snacks.
Back inside, you'll find the bedroom, which features a queen size bed, and private flat screen TV. At a compact size with high-quality amenities and an charming beachfront location, this comfortable beach condo is ideal for a little escape to Isle of Palms!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are comprised of a three building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach. The complex has a enormous pool and a kiddie pool. Try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests, or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves.
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a 'starter set' of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath and dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
*Please Note: Absolutely No Animals, Motorcycles, Boat Trailers, or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. Absolutely No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed if necessary. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting and booking a perfectrental:
- Start by having your group choose the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 2023 Updates! Oceanfront 3rd Floor Condo w/Amazing Ocean View! Community Pool & Pier Access! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.8 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book 2023 Updates! Oceanfront 3rd Floor Condo w/Amazing Ocean View! Community Pool & Pier Access!?Book Online Get Information Call: